Workout Plans: Fat Burning Workout in 15 minutes
One of the reasons why people do not have a daily exercise routine is because of their hectic and busy schedule. Many people are overweight and have difficulty in maintaining an ideal weight because of their lifestyle. There are workout plans that are specifically made for people who have no time to go to the gym. The best solution to help people trim down is this fat burning workout that can be completed in only 15 minutes.
Building a Fat Burning Diet
When you are building a fat burning diet, it means you are sticking to a specific set of healthy foods that can help you lose weight. This type of diet can last for weeks or months, and it is usually accompanied by fat burning workout plans. The foods that are included in this fat burning diet are low in calorie but rich in nutritional value and eating healthy is a must. By strictly following your fat burning diet, you can effectively shed off those unwanted excess fats in your body.
How To Start Fat Burning Diet
Starting a new diet plan can be overwhelming for many people, especially if this is their first time. It is very important to have a good start to make the diet plan successful. Here are some useful tips on what to do if you are planning to start your own diet plan.
Decide On Your Weight Loss Goal
Before starting your diet regimen, you should have a weight loss goal and how much pounds you need to lose. Tell yourself that you need to lose this much weight after a month. Also, this goal has to be realistic and attainable. According to some experts, the recommended rate of weight loss is 1 to 2 pounds per week. This can be the foundation of your weight loss plan. However, keep in mind that before starting a new exercise or diet plan, you should consult your doctor first.
Changing diet and eating pattern can be difficult for most people. When starting a new diet plan, make small and gradual changes to make it easier for you. Give yourself some time to get used to this new lifestyle that you want to integrate in your life. In order to kick start your diet, you can stock your fridge and cupboard with healthy foods. You can also do some research about eating healthy foods and plan healthier meals.
When you attain some of your small goals, you can always reward yourself for a job well done. Rewarding yourself can keep your morale and motivation high to complete your weight loss and diet plan. If you ever slip up and make mistakes, do not be too hard on yourself and use it as a learning experience. This will help you identify your vulnerabilities so you can decide how to handle the situation next time.
Track Down What You Eat
It is also important to track what you eat and how much. Checking how many calories you are taking in can help you manage your diet. This keeps you organized and in control of your diet plan.
Eating healthy and lessening your calorie intake is only half of the equation. You also need to be active and do some exercises when you start your diet plan. Start looking for effective workout plans that can help you burn those calories faster.
How To Change Bad Habits
A strong self-discipline is needed when you start your own diet plan and fat burning workout routine. Some habits are very difficult to break because they have been a part of your routine for many years. You need a lot of willpower, self-control, and discipline to help break those bad habits. You have to remember that these negative habits are the cause of your unhealthy weight gain. Don’t let these bad habits control you. Kicking away these bad habits is your way of taking control of your own life once again.
Here are some of the negative habits that can cause weight gain:
Mindless eating – this habit is associated with other activities such as watching television, working on your PC, or chatting with friends. You continue eating without being aware that you are taking in extra calories. In order to break this habit, you can track down the food you are eating every day. This makes you aware of how much you are eating in one day. You can also replace the unhealthy food you are eating with healthier ones, such as fruits or vegetable sticks.
Using food as a reward – this is okay if it is on rare occasions. However, if you are rewarding yourself with food on a daily basis, then it becomes a negative habit. Instead of food, look for other things to reward yourself with. It could be a long hot bath, a new book, or a trip to the salon.
Skipping breakfast – many people think that this habit can lead to weight loss. However, skipping breakfast is a bad habit because it just makes you hungrier and you end up overeating on your next meal. You can break this habit by trying out quick but healthy breakfast foods such as fruits, yogurt, and fiber-packed fruit and seed bar.
Recommended Diet Menu
This is a diet menu or diet plan that ensures you are consuming just the right amount of calorie for one day. You can mix and match this diet menu list for variety. Read More – Fat Burning Foods – Best Foods To Eat For Weight Loss
- Avocado egg toast
- Scrambled eggs and 1 large grapefruit
- Lean Eggs and Ham
- Berry Wafflewich and Greek Yogurt
- All-Bran Cereals with ½ cup Blueberries
- Toast with Marmalade-Walnut Spread
- Oatmeal with 2 pc Turkey Sausage and 1 cup Blueberries
- Ravioli and Vegetable Soup with tomato cheddar cheese toast
- Turkey Wrap
- Black Bean and Cheese Burrito
- Apple & Cheddar Pita Pocket
- Smoked Salmon on Rye with Apple
- Spinach Potato Scramble with Parmesan
- Turkey Burger and Salad
- Read More – Healthy Lunch Ideas Made Easy
Morning and Evening Snack
- Hummus and 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 piece String Cheese
- 15 Snap Peas
- 1 Banana
- Baby Carrots
- 1 tbsp Dark Chocolate
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- 1 Dried Apricots
- Salmon with Brussel Sprouts and Brown Rice
- Spicy Chicken and Pasta
- Veggie Burger and Bun and 1 serving of sweet potato fries
- Steamed Snapper with Pesto, Brown Rice, and Broccoli
- Chicken Spinach Parm with Brown Rice, and Snow Peas
- Moroccan Style Stuffed Peppers
- Warm Lentil Salad with Sausage & Apple
Weight Loss Foods Combinations That Burn Fat
Simple Diet Rules To Follow
- Always eat regularly – do not skip any meals this will ensure that you always have energy and no food cravings. Eating regularly also keeps your blood sugar level stable and it increases your metabolism. Regular eating means eating after every 3 to 4 hours.
- Eat in small quantities – now that you are eating more often throughout the day, it means that your meals and snacks should be in smaller quantities.
- Dieting is not a punishment – when it feels like it is a punishment, you are doing it wrong. Once you are settled into your diet plan, it would feel like a routine that is easy to follow every day. Your diet should also fit into your lifestyle and the foods should be enjoyable to you.
- 4. Be consistent – when you are consistent with your diet routine and fat burning workout, your metabolism starts to improve and burns your extra calories. It is always important to get back to your right eating pattern.
- Avoid these foods when dieting:
- Margarine –contains trans fat and salt
- Soda – 1 can of soda is 10 tsp of sugar
- Diet soda – uses artificial sweetener that is bad for you
- Processed foods – packed with unhealthy fats and sodium
- Microwave popcorn – packed with trans fat and artificial flavors
- Drink plenty of water, especially before meals – being hydrated at all times detoxify your body. Drinking water before meal also curbs your hunger. Read More – Drink Water: Drinking Water At The Correct Time
How To Incorporate Physical Activity During Diet
Your diet should never deprive you of proteins and nutrition that you need for energy. A healthy lifestyle does not only consist of a balanced diet, it should also include effective workout plans that can help burn those calories. It is easier now to incorporate your exercises into your diet because there are fat burning workout routines that can be completed in just 15 minutes.
You can try to accumulate at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity cardiovascular exercises each day and add your strength developing exercise at least twice per week. You can also incorporate more physical activity in your daily life such as walking to the office, taking the stairs, and exercising or walking during lunch time. For your leisure time, you can ride a bike, learn a new sports activity, or any activity you enjoy doing that gives you a feeling accomplishment.
Workout Plans that Match Your Diet Plans
Here are 3 Workout Plans that you can do while you are on your weight loss diet.
First Workout Plan
- Burpees / Squat Thrust – 3 sets 10 reps
- Crunches – 3 sets 15 reps
- Hindu/ Judo Push-Up/ Dive Bombers – 3 sets 12 reps
- Mountain Climbers / Alternating Knee-Ins – 3 sets 15 reps
Second Workout Plan
- Jump Squat – 2 sets 15 reps
- Lying Leg Raise/ Lift – 2 sets 15 reps
- Windshield Wipers – 2 sets 15 reps
- Superman / Extended Arms & Legs Lift – 2 sets 15 reps
Third Workout Plan
- Leg Pull-In Knee-Up – 1 set 15 reps
- Side Plank – 1 set 30 reps
- Inchworm/ Walk Out – 1 set 15 reps
- Plank – 1 set 30 reps
What To Eat Before and After Exercise
What To Eat Before Exercise
- Bananas – rich in carbohydrates for energy, and potassium for muscle and nerve function.
- Oats – fiber and protein for energy
- Fruit smoothies – protein and carbohydrates for energy
- Chickpeas – provides protein, fiber, and carbohydrates
- Egg White – provides 4grams of protein with no fat
- Greek Yogurt – high protein for energy boost
What To Eat After Exercise
- Almonds and Oranges – Orange provides hydration, vitamin C and carbs, while almonds are rich in protein and healthy fats.
- Salmon – contains omega-3 that lessens muscle inflammation that causes soreness.
- Chocolate Milk – provides carbs, protein, calcium, sodium, and sugar to recover and regain energy.
- Quinoa – contains protein and fiber
- Dried fruit and nuts – provides protein and carbs, and nuts help in muscle building
- Pineapples – contains bromelain, which is an anti-inflammatory to heal swelling and bruises.
- Read More –